When Megyn Kelly confronted Donald Trump about what a sexist, misogynist jerk he is, he tried to play it off with a joke about Rosie O’Donnell, as though she were the only one Trump had attacked. As Kelly pointed out, there have been more than one. It turns out there have been many more than one.
The Donald has a serious issue with chauvinism. It’s obvious that he believes his testicles are all he needs to be superior to those born without them. His condition has progressed to the stage where he even sees his own daughter as a sexual object. Donald Trump is a sick man who has no business in a leadership role of any kind, let alone President of the United States.
Megyn Kelly pointed out several instances of Trump’s disgusting treatment of women. Rather than deny it, Trump added his own disgusting treatment of Rosie O’Donnell. The GOP base cheered him on to let him know he’s a candidate for the right party. Those of us living in the real world breathed a sigh of relief, because no imbecile, no matter how rich, is getting elected in this country without the women’s vote.
To be safe, here’s a comprehensive list of women Trump has degraded over the years. It usually starts with a tweet or a comment on a talk show and doesn’t end until Trump has moved on to the next woman who threatens his faux-masculinity.
- Cher – When Cher tweeted her feelings about Mitt Romney and his “Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters,” Trump just had to get involved by attacking her looks. He tweeted, [email protected] should stop with the bad plastic surgery and nasty statements about good people running for office.”
- Rosie O’Donnell – When Rosie had an opinion about Trump defending Miss USA contestant Tara Conner, Trump went into full-blown idiocy mode, sparking a year-long feud that consumed the media for much of 2006. Trump, obviously, still drudges it up when he need attention. This video tells the story of just how despicable Trump is:
- Women of The Apprentice – Over the years there have been dozens of women degraded by The Donald on his hit reality show The Apprentice. The most famous is Brandy Roderick. Trump told her being on her knees must have been a “pretty picture”:
Female contestant Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy, talked about Trump’s sexism to the New York Post:
“So much of the boardroom discussion concerned the appearance of the female contestants—discussing the female contestants’ looks—who he found to be hot. He asked the men to rate the women—he went down the line and asked the guys, ‘Who’s the most beautiful on the women’s team?'”
Male contestant Gene Folkes backed her, saying:
“I think it was most uncomfortable when he had one [female] contestant come around the board table and twirl around.”
Trump once commented on Apprentice women, saying:
“All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
What’s expected is for Trump to be a self-absorbed asshat.
- Angelina Jolie – How Trump could find fault with this amazing woman who is not only physically attractive but an inspirational humanitarian is baffling. He made this statement about her:
“Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she’s like this great beauty. And I’m not saying she’s an unattractive woman, but she’s not beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she’s not—I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she’s not.”
Thanks again for your opinion, it has been filed under “nobody cares what you think.”
- Gail Collins – Respected writer and columnist for the New York Times, Collins did a piece on Donald that he didn’t like once. She talks about his reaction:
“During one down period, I referred to him in print as a ‘financially embattled thousandaire’ and he sent me a copy of the column with my picture circled and ‘The Face of a Dog!’ written over it.”
Because when someone scrutinizes you, as a public figure, your first course of action should always be to act out like a third-grader.
- Anne Hathaway – After she broke up with Rafaello Follieri, who had been arrested for stealing millions of dollars from people, Trump accused her of being a “gold digger,” saying:
“So when he had plenty of money, she liked him. But then after that, not as good, right?”
Or perhaps she doesn’t find lying, cheating and stealing to be run of the mill everyday qualities that should be overlooked. The guy was a thief and a scoundrel. It’s no wonder Trump stuck up for him.
Trump has also disrespected female attorneys at least twice. The first time was Gloria Allred, who was representing the transgendered woman who had been disqualified from competing in the Miss Universe pageant. He called into TMZ and offered to show Allred his genitals saying:
“I think Gloria would be very very impressed with [my penis].”
More recently he disrespected a lawyer giving a deposition for taking a scheduled break to pump breast milk for her infant, calling her “disgusting.” Apparently Trump only sees breasts for one reason.
You stay classy, Donald Trump. Keep up the good work. Oh, and please, after the Republicans finally figure out you’re the worst thing to ever happen to their party, please DO run as an independent.
Featured image: Donkeyhotey on Flickr